Approximately 26% of the population develops influenza annually which can result in the infected person experiencing up to 3 weeks of generalised weakness. This leads to absenteeism and considerable reductions in productivity and staff morale.
Studies on healthy working adults show that the influenza vaccination decreases absenteeism from work due to upper respiratory illness by 43%,and absenteeism due to all illnesses by 36%. This translates to a considerable reduction in costs for companies, with a global saving (direct or indirect costs) of AU$61.67 for every person vaccinated.
As a leading corporate health provider we offer a high quality, cost-effective and convenient Corporate Flu Vaccination service. Our doctors are recognized for their experience and professionalism in the management and delivery of the vaccination program.
Our Corporate Flu Vaccination Service includes:
- An influenza vaccination, containing protection against 3 expected strains
- A qualified doctor
- Precautionary adrenaline access
- Consent forms, contraindication forms, Q&A and information brochures
- Efficient booking system and reminders
- Promotional material
- Total management & facilitation of the program
Overseas travelers have up to a 50% chance of suffering travel-related illness, some of which can be life threatening. Therefore, prior to travel, it is important to have a medical check-up for personalised advice on how to reduce your risk of illness. ACH doctors have extensive experience with all aspects of travel medicine.
Our Travel Medicine Package includes:
- A doctor’s consultation
- Travel advice
- Vaccinations – Please note that:
- As some vaccinations are given over a period of time, it is important that you organise your initial contact with us as early as possible.
- Some live vaccines like yellow fever vaccine have to be administered together with other live vaccines, or 3 to 4 weeks apart from other live vaccines, so again please consult our doctors prior to having other vaccines.
- Follow-up upon return to Australia
To make a booking for this service please contact us well in advance of your travel date.
To make a booking for a flu or travel vaccination, please contact us.