- Kenneth R. Pelletier, A Review and Analysis of the Clinical- and Cost-effectiveness Studies of Comprehensive Health Promotion and Disease Management Programs at the Worksite: 1998–2000 Update American Journal of Health Promotion: Vol. 16, No. 2, pp. 107–116.
- Aldana SG, Pronk N P, Health Promotion Programs, Modifiable Health Risks, and Employee Absenteeism. Journal of Occupational & Environmental Medicine. 43(1):36-46, January 2001.
- Pelletier KR, A review and analysis of the health and cost-effective outcome studies of comprehensive health promotion and disease prevention programs at the worksite: 1991-1993 update. Am J Health Promot. 1993 Sep-Oct;8(1):50-62.
- Bertera R L, The effects of workplace health promotion on absenteeism and employment costs in a large industrial population. Am J Public Health. 1990 September; 80(9): 1101–1105.
- Hollander RB, Lengermann JJ Corporate characteristics and worksite health promotion programs: survey findings from Fortune 500 companies. Soc Sci Med. 1988;26(5):491-501.
- James F. Fries, C. Everett Koop, Carson E. Beadle, Paul P. Cooper, Mary Jane England, Roger F. Greaves, Jacque J. Sokolov, Daniel Wright, for The Health Project Consortium, Reducing Health Care Costs by Reducing the Need and Demand for Medical Services. NEJM Volume 329:321-325July 29, 1993 Number 5
- Spilman MA, Goetz A, Schultz J, Bellingham R, Johnson D, Effects of a corporate health promotion program. J Occup Med. 1986 Apr;28(4):285-9.
Health Checks & Consultations Medical Consultations Corporate Health Assessments Flu & Travel Vaccinations Skin Cancer Checks & Treatment Pre-Employment Medicals Mental Health Support Health Prevention Wellness Programs